Monday, March 23, 2009

Shocking stories the past 24 hours!!

First of all, yesterday while we walking in to church, Jocelyn was asked by her friend, Summer Stone, if she would sing with her in Sacrament Mtg. She said she would. Her and Summer sang "We'll bring the world His Truth" acapella. I couldn't believe it...she hates to sing in front of an audience. Even when it's Mother's Day, Father's Day, etc. and the whole Primary is up there she will not go up. She did so good, though I couldn't really see her behind the podium, and she sang softly. She was very embarrassed and she didn't want to ever sing again. Adam and I were so impressed and glad she did that!
Then this morning when I got up to get Jonah out of the crib he was naked!! He had put all his blankets and such over the railing, took off his pajamas, and even his full diaper! Luckily, he was just wet and there was no other accidents that I could feel!! I couldn't believe my little boy!! I was surprised to see him and he was so happy! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey there cousins! I just found your cute blog! It sounds like a busy house you've got going there! So what is it with kids and the obsession with removing their clothes? What a good mom you are...and yes, Adam..you're a good Dad too. :)

Unknown said...

Hey little butt. What up?



Sincerely, Tristen and Logan