Friday, March 6, 2009

Ryan's in Preschool




I couldn't handle things with Ryan after last Friday. He had managed to get my (actually, it belongs to the landlord) vacuum cleaner and decided to throw it into the pond next door to the left of us. We have had many complaints with him throwing rocks and things into the ponds around us....not to mention our own!! He finds the craziest things and they end up into our yard or the neighbors. Previously in the week I had a knock on my door from an angry man who had been driving by and Ryan was out throwing rocks into the street. He said they almost hit his car and if he would've been driving his nicer car I would have to pay for a new paint job of a few thousand dollars. I don't really appreciate the threats of others and was rather upset. But after my neighbor brought over my vacuum that had been in their pond for the past 24 hrs I didn't know where else to turn but PRESCHOOL! There is a Lutheran church down the street that has a preschool. I decided to look into my budget and see if I could afford it. I can with only have 1 kid play sports this spring. This will only be these last 3 months of the school year. I thought at least right now let's do it....we'll think about the fall later. So, he went this last Tuesday and I stayed for a bit, then left when he was being difficult because "Mom was around". His teacher, Ms. Childers, said things went much better after I left. Thursday, Adam dropped him off and he had "Chapel". So, he has his school uniform shirt to wear. He can pretty much wear anything else so I'm glad. He likes going to school and I think it's good for the both of us right now. Maybe I can get the playroom organized the next couple times so they can play games, puzzles, etc. without the other stuff everywhere.

4 comments:

xanmarknayden said...

Oh Patty! You are a patient women! Ryan looks adorable in his uniform! I am sure he just wanted an outlet for all of his energy, preschool will be awesome for him! Miss you honey! Love you

The George's said...

Yeah for Preschool. Ryan looks so cute, now only if kids stayed that way always.

The Savages said...

Sounds like Ryan might be a Savage, did you guys get him on accident? Miss you!!

Jennie and Jeff said...

Patty,
Your blog is so cute. We will enjoy keeping up with your fam.