Monday, March 23, 2009

I found this on a friends website so I thought I would copy...Jocelyn 10, Ammon 7, Emma 5

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
J-Get up
A-Make your bed
E-Wake Up

2.What makes Mom happy?
J obedient Children
A obedient children
E clean the playroom when she doesn't ask you

3.What makes Mom sad?
J not obedient children
A not obedient children
E not obedient children

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
J saying a joke
A tickling me
E tickling me

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
J perfect, obedient
A obedient
E be nice to other people

6. How old is your Mom?
J 34
A 34
E 34

7. How tall is your Mom?
J 5'3"
A 5'4"
E 10'3"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
J clean
A taking care of her children
E clean up

9. What does your Mom do when your not around?
J clean
A go on the computer
E go to the gym

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
J cook
A cook
E cook

11. What is your Mom really good at?
J helping
A taking care of her children
E making yummy food

12. What is your Mom not really good at?
J nothing
A playing video games
E brushing other people's teeth...holding on to my chin

13. What does your Mom do for a job?
J taking care of your children
A takeing care of us
E being a Mom

14. What is your Mom's favorite kind of food?
J Mexican haystacks
A lasagna
E mexican haystacks

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
J she's my mom
A she makes me a yummy lunch every day
E she plays with me

16. If your Mom was a cartoon character which one would she be?
J Queen of Genovea--Princess Diaries
A Susan on Johnny Test--she is a scientist?
E Princess

17. What do you and your mom do together?
J email each other
A play checkers
E play Barbies

18. How are you and your Mom the same?
J both have ulove(our name) email address
A sometimes have the same eye color
E both have short hair

19. How are you and your Mom different?
J she's older
A I'm a boy, you're a girl
E you're bigger than me, I'm smaller

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
J she shows it
A she takes care of me
E she kisses us

21.Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
J shopping
A her parent's house
E shopping

What does this tell me? I am really focused on a clean house, obedient children, and like to go shopping....never buy anything for myself. But really like to go out with Adam on our dates!!! My kids are well feed and they enjoy the food I make...or is it the treats we make???!!! I'm glad my kids think I love them because I really do!!!!

2 comments:

CdA News Editor said...

that's cute!

The George's said...

Those are fun things to remember. We had Hawaiian Haystack last night.